I- General Information
- Candidates should have their Baccalaureat Certificates issued by the Baccalaureat Board of Cameroon or equivalent certificates duly approved or GCEs issued by the Cameroon GCE Board or equivalent GCEs;
- The preregistration fees (10000 CFAF) should be paid to United Bank of Africa (UBA)accounts through MTN Mobile Money, Express Union or UBA;
- Hereafter are Faculties and their respective Departments
- Faculty of Arts, Lettres and Social Sciences;
- Faculty of Science ;
- Faculty of Education (Master I only).
II- File documents
The file shall contain the following documents
- A Certified Copy of your Baccalauréat/GCE A-Level or Result Slip;
- A Certified Copy of your Baccalauréat Transcripts;
- A Certified Copy of your Probatoire/GCE O-Level or Result Slip;
- A Certified Copy of your BA Degree or its equivalent for admission into the Faculty of Education;
- A Certified Copy of your Birth Certificate
- Your online preregistration form.
III- Online procedure
- Go to the website www.preinscriptions.uninet.cm;
- Click on the School of your choice;
- Click on “Preregistration”, and read carefully the guidelines on the website opened;
- Click on the School of your choice and read carefully the information contained on the webpage;
- Click on “Here”, then enter your personal information accordingly;
- Cross check and save by clicking on “Validation”;
- After validation, print out your information sheet bearing both your identification code and your day of appointment to drop the file. The file shall contain the following documents;
- Make sure you validate your file in the Computer Room allocated for that purpose and drop the file in the Faculty chosen.
Please Take Note:
- The University of Yaounde I shall accept only Baccalaureat Certificates issued by the Baccalaureat Board of Cameroon or equivalent certificates duly approved and GCEs issued by the Cameroon GCE Board or equivalent GCEs. The “Brevets de Techniciens” shall not be accepted.
- Admission Lists into the University of Yaounde I, subject to the authentication of certificates, shall be published as from 07 September 2016;
- Medical Check-up shall be organized by every School on the first month of the first semester without additional fees. Freshmen who shall not do their medical check-up shall be suspended.
- Classes shall resume on 12 September 2016 in the University of Yaounde I.
Files to download below: